SAINIK SCHOOL EXAM
Sainik School (All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam 2020)
In all over India, there are so many branches of Sainik School. The main aim of Sainik School Society to provide quality education to the children of rural masses and develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defense Academy.
Educational Qualifications for Admission in Class 6 & 9
- For Class 6th : Applicants must have qualified their class 5th or those students who are currently appearing in the class 5th are also eligible for the admission. But appearing students must have to pass in final to get the admission.
- For Class 9th : Candidates should have cleared the 8th class with passing marks from recognized Board/ Institution OR student must be appearing in 8th class to be eligible for the admission.
- For Class 6th: Applicant’s age must be in between 10 Years to 12 years or He/she must be born in between 01 April 2008 to 31st March 2010 (As on 31 March 2020).
- For Class 9th: Candidates age must be in between 13 years to 15 years or he/ she must be born in between 01st April 2005 to 31st March 2007 (As on 31 March 2020).
Applicants need to pay the online application fees through online mode only. No applicant shall be allowed to pay the application fees through offline mode. Candidates can use their debit card/credit card or Net Banking to pay the online application fees. The Application fees category wise structure is mentioned below:
- For General & Defense Category: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.250/-
Application Procedure: According to the official AISSEE admission notification, we have provided the steps to apply for the admission in Sainik School Jhansi for Class 6th and 9th. All the wiling candidates must have to follow these steps to register themselves successfully for the admissions. In the admission procedure, there will be mainly four steps i.e. Registration, Upload Documents, Application Fees, Submission of Application Form. Now let check out the steps of application procedure:
- Visit the official website of Sainik School :- https://www.sainikschooladmission.in/index.html
- Then you have to click on the “ Application Form for New Registration”
- Enter your required details in the online application form carefully.
- Upload your required documents in prescribed formats.
- Now you have to pay the application fees through online mode after providing the personal details.
- Finally hit the submit button and submit your application form.
- Take print out of it for future purpose.
Note: All info for admission is provided on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2020 Notification.
Get A Free Syllabus!